WooHOO it’s the weekend! And this particular weekend is one I have been waiting for for a LONG time. I haven’t seen my best friend Alex for almost 8 months, and this weekend we will be reunited. We have big plans for shopping, manicures, dinners out, and, of course, a few bottles of our favorite wine. So while next week will feature both my big blog move and lots of recaps (I have 2 Blates coming up!!), this week was all about embracing spring, because I am SO ready for it. Be sure to head over to Lauren’s blog to check out her high five too!
1) Justin Timberlake tickets… the concert is in just over 4 months! PLUS, The 20/20 Experience came out this week and I cannot get enough of it!
2) BBQ Chicken Flatbread at T.G.I. Friday’s – only 13 WW points and totally filling. It was delicious, and the time with my friends was pretty awesome too!
3) Fresh fruit – just one more thing I can’t wait to have more regularly, with spring comes lower produce prices!
4) As I was headed into my job at a middle school this week, I heard one of my favorite middle school songs – and shamelessly jammed out in the parking lot.
5) Rocking some gorgeous Stella & Dot earrings with my bright, springy scarf. I only wish I could have lost the cardigan and been wearing shorts!
Till next week…