It’s FRIDAY! I’m so excited for this weekend, to spend time with Fiance, start our wedding registries, and veg out with my famous chili dip in time for the superbowl. And by famous, I mean easy, so we eat it too often.
I’m linking up with Lauren again this week, and a bunch of other lovely lady bloggers. So, here’s some of this weeks highs…
1) Virginia weather has been ALL OVER THE PLACE this week. No kidding, on Monday Fiance had a snow day, then Wednesday I wore a dress because it was 60 degrees, today we have snow. Regardless, I took advantage of the nice day to get outside and run!
2) Norah was the first new friend I made when we moved up to the DC area. We’ve worked together every day for almost 6 months now, and she’s headed onto AMAZING things with a new job. We had night out to celebrate her opportunities and toast to our friendship!
3) I love iced coffee, but I get frowned at when it’s snowy and I ordered it. Wednesday’s warm weather made it totally acceptable!
4) A road trip with Fiance to do our catering tasting was the perfect start to this week!
5) I signed up to be a Stella and Dot stylist! I’m planning on hosting some giveaways and promotions in the near future, so keep an eye on the blog!