It’s that time of the week again… I’m linking up with Lauren to share this weeks highlights. I have a busy weekend ahead… including doing our cake and food tasting for our wedding! I definitely can’t WAIT for that! Everyone enjoy your weekend!
1) I went to the most AMAZING networking lunch this week. I know I don’t LOOK super excited but I really was. Especially about my cute dress.
2) A mid-week dinner date with my friend since pre-school, Maria. SO necessary.
3) GUYS. This was me in 8th grade. I went through some old yearbooks this weekend…
4) I got to spend some time with little E this past week. He’s such a sweetie! Holly and Brandon, you did an amazing job creating him!
5) I may have already mentioned this… BUT I GET TO TASTE CAKE THIS WEEKEND. That is all.