I’m not gonna lie… This post was hard to write this morning. I’m cranky because my water heater busted and I had a ton of food storage on my floor. I know, not smart… But whatever. Despite the bad mood I’m linking up with Lauren to share the highlights from my week. It feels good to look back at the good moments when it’s been such a rough week. Here’s to the next one!!
1) cupcakes at work for my birthday. I’ve said it before, I really love my job and my co-workers. I’m a lucky girl!
2) my “meow” Tervis tumbler might be my favorite Christmas present. It’s got me drinking a lot more water too – a win all around!
3) my favorite birthday tradition is breakfast with my childhood best friends. We were a smaller group this year, but breakfast was super delicious!
4) my new bubble necklace. I’m in love.
5) the DC big flea market is this weekend! I love going with my aunt, and even though its exhausting I so look forward to it!